The new expo go update(2.19.2) keeps crashing. Any solutions?

I’ve done everything from clear cache and data, uninstall and reinstall by nothing. Now looking for an older version. It’s crashing when I open a certain snack and does not crash on other snacks.

can you explain more? ios or android? are you opening an app or it crashes on launching expo go? what phone? etc

Android, Galaxy Tab A (8.0) 2019. It’s only crashing when I open this snack, To-do list - Snack. On opening other snacks, it’s not crashing.

that sounds like a bug with the code in the snack. fyi/manual-debugging.md at main · expo/fyi · GitHub

I am having the same issue my expo client app keeps crashing on my new project and it doesn’t load on my mobile phone after scanning the QR Code.

on any app? probably there is a problem with the app you are loading, see my comment above

Hi there,

I have the same issue. After the latest install 2.19.3 the Expo Go app is crashing right after start.

There is no app loaded, the crash is inside Expo Go app.
I am using Huawei phone, but google services and google pay are here. It is an older P30 Lite that has all google services.

Dis anyone found a solution for this?

can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app? or run adb logcat with your device connected to see what error is leading to the crash?