Hi, I’ve been working on an app for nearly 3 months on Expo Snack in browser. I use my Expo Go on my device to preview the app. However, after being prompted in the browser to update Expo Snack, my app no longer loads. I would really appreciate some help on how to get it back as I need to complete this project before next week.
If there is some way to reverse that update, please guide me to the right resources. Otherwise any assistance in re-enabling access to viewing my app will be greatly appreciated.
Some points to note:
- I use expo snack because of pc limitations
- Everything was working well before I clicked on the update
- I built this app with the Expo version set on v46.0.0
- This is a solo project being attempted for school
What I’ve tried so far:
- I have tried pasting the code into a newly created snack to no avail
- Tried debugging (combing through code to see if the update doesn’t agree with a line/ lines of code I used)