reload shortcut key 'R' no longer active on iOS simulator?

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 46
    ├── eas-cli@2.8.0
    ├── expo-cli@6.0.8
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS
  3. Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.

Replace this section with as much relevant information as possible and any relevant code along with your question

I just updated my eas & expo cli’s while already on SDK 46. I used to be able to press R key to reload the app while focus in the simulator. It seems this is no longer working. Any ideas?

I can still press R on the terminal

Be thankful you have this behaviour. I’m trying to turn off this reload made by simply pressing “R”, cause when I need to enter any text with my computer’s keyboard connected, the app is reloaded. What’s pretty annoying when you need to test the app logging in with multiple users. But seeing you facing this issue I suspect probably this is just a config somewhere that could be set to “true” or “false”. Just don’t know where to find it :frowning:

Possibly related: [dev-menu] Fix writing 'r' into text input reloading the app on iOS by lukmccall · Pull Request #20107 · expo/expo · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.