Expo App turns blank, no errors

I am developing an app using Snack. For some reason, the app turned blank both on the webpage and on my android phone when I opened it today in the morning. There are no errors nor loggings, just a blank page. I don’t know what is wrong or if anything is wrong with my code, since it worked fine yesterday. Any help will be appreciated.

I’m thinking maybe the problem has something to do with the images in the app, maybe they take too long to upload or something, but it wouldn’t make sense since the images are very small.

Hey @wxd2018,

I can confirm I’m getting a blank screen as well, but there is a lot going on in the snack. I would suggest either removing pieces piece by piece to see if you can get it back to a working state or perhaps export the project and see if it runs properly locally which may allude to it being an issue with Snack.

Cheers,

Adam

Hi Adam, it worked! I removed the components piece by piece and eventually I found the one that was causing the problem. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Happy to be of help! Best of luck moving forward!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.