Expo SDK47 EAS build Android: Your app includes non compliant SDK version #20522

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 47
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android
  3. Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.

I have an app that uses the Expo SDK 47 (upgraded gradually since SDK 38).
I know that the Expo team has issued an update for Expo EAS build system and for older SDKs, including down to SDK 43.

However, as I said above, the app is using SDK 47, with expo EAS build system - and on the Play Store, I still get the same error about non compliant SDK version, related to the Segment package.

The app does not use Segment, nor other analytics in this app.
How can I solve this issue?

Hi @cristian-nxtl

They might be referring to other versions of your app (e.g. in Internal Testing etc.) that still include the Segment SDK.

The message does indeed mention a very old release, dating months back. However, it has since been superseeded by 5 publishings on production, and a few more on the Internal test tracks.

Do you reckon it’s just Google showing that message regardless of the uploaded build?

I don’t think Google should be complaining unless there’s a non-superseded version somewhere in the Google Play console. Have you checked all of the test tracks? If it’s not that then I don’t know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.