React-Logger Failing in Fastlane

been stuck on this for a while and have tons of brands waiting on this for an app store release – any help would be appreciated (and compensated $$).

In short:

1. I am using React-Native v10.2.2 and Expo 6.0.5, Pod 1.12.1, on a Mac M1 Ventura 13.3.1

2. Running ‘pod install’ in my /ios directory works – just a couple or warnings

The real problem is when it comes time to build my app in hopes to get it up to App Store Connect. Running eas build results in Fastlane failing, narrowing the error to:

The following build commands failed:
    CompileC /Users/expo/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Zealot-dwmkhpdvnmjxgtdpkgyibmiptjds/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Zealot/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Pods.build/Release-iphoneos/React-logger.build/Objects-normal/arm64/react_native_log.o /Users/expo/workingdir/build/node_modules/react-native/ReactCommon/logger/react_native_log.cpp normal arm64 c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler (in target 'React-logger' from project 'Pods')
(1 failure)
Exit status: 65

I have tried so so much – uninstalling all pods and modules, updating everything, the endless ChatGPT loop. etc. Here is a pastebin of my full Fastlane results if the context is of any more help: Using Expo modulesAuto-generating `.xcode.env.local` with $NODE_BINARY=/Users/ - Pastebin.com