EAS build for iOS fails continuously due to FASTLANE Your session has expired error

I’ve been working on an iOS app for the past few weeks. It’s built with React Native utilizing an expo workflow. Now, I’m trying to publish the app to my apple account so I can invite testers via TestFlight. For some reason, the app continues to fail during the build.

The error that seems to failing the build is: [RUN_FASTLANE] resultString = “Your session has expired. Please log in.”;
[RUN_FASTLANE] userLocale = “en_US”;

I’ve upgraded xcode. Ensured my apple developer account was signed in via xcode. Restarted my computer. Updated my Podfile to include the team ID.

post_install do |installer|
react_native_post_install(installer)

# Workaround `Cycle inside FBReactNativeSpec` error for react-native 0.64
# Reference: https://github.com/software-mansion/react-native-screens/issues/842#issuecomment-812543933
installer.pods_project.targets.each do |target|
  if (target.name&.eql?('FBReactNativeSpec'))
    target.build_phases.each do |build_phase|
      if (build_phase.respond_to?(:name) && build_phase.name.eql?('[CP-User] Generate Specs'))
        target.build_phases.move(build_phase, 0)
      end
    end
  end
  target.build_configurations.each do |config|
    config.build_settings["DEVELOPMENT_TEAM"] = "6CT9DD84KD"
  end
end

end

And nothing works. I’ve googled around quite a bit and can’t find any simple way to fix this. Help? :slight_smile:

Command I use to build: eas build -p ios --local
Version of EAS: eas-cli/3.1.1 darwin-x64 node-v19.1.0

Update:

It appears that having multiple accounts connected to your xcode will throw the error… even if said login has nothing to do with the app being built. The login error is no longer present once I re-authenticated the other account.

Hi @ventiappadmin,

This seems related to Xcode and not with EAS. Can you share if running the build command locally is now working for you?