Issue expo managed built stuck at the beginning

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 41.0.1
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS
  3. Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.

Hello,
I am developing an application which runs fine in Expo client on a simulator. No errors or warnings.
I build a .app file, which is installable on a simulator but as soon as I run it, it gets stuck on something like a splash screen. After I press cmd + / in the logs I see
assertion failed: 20D91 17B102: libxpc.dylib + 83135 [2C8335BC-019B-37C6-B8C6-92A04E475054]: 0x7d
but nothing else. I don’t know what I can further investigate. It also crashes in a real devices, meaning that any standalone built is broken but on Expo client works perfectly.
I work on Mac BigSur.

Hey @locapp, I would recommend reading our debugging guide to better equip you to work through these errors/issues when they arise. Debugging - Expo Documentation

This error might be of importance to you as this is one of the likely causes when an app gets stuck on the Splash screen.

Cheers,
Adam

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.