iPad and App submission issue

Hello folks!

Apologies if this is not the right channel to ask this question. I recently submitted an app for submission on iOS. I already had “supportsTablet”: false in my app.json however the portal still shows iPad devices (please check the screenshot attached)

I have no intention of supporting iPads and my app got rejected because the views were not build for iPads.

Any ideas what I can do? Any help is appreciated! thank you!

Hey @oncahealth, there is no screenshot attached here. Also, can you let me know how you built your binary that you submitted?

Cheers,
Adam

Hey @adamjnav Thank you for the reply!

Here’s a screenshot where I selected “false” for the supportsTablet flag

I followed instructions here to build the binary: Creating your first build - Expo Documentation

• Essentially I did eas build -p ios

Then for submission i followed instructions here: Submitting to the Apple App Store - Expo Documentation

• I did eas submit -p ios

@adamjnav

(Sorry another message since I couldn’t add more than 1 media in previous comment)

All of the above went well. But in the App Store Connect I still see iPad in the list of supported devices

Hello, for anyone who might face the similar issue in the future. I could have just submitted without the iPad screenshots and it would be fine. Not sure why I got asked to add them in the first review, but worked in second. Regardless, this is resolved. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.