Exclude iPad build in App Store?

I have a managed Expo app that’s been in the App Store for a few weeks but my latest version got rejected because of iPad screenshots were not accurate. I have no intention of users using my app on an iPad, but can’t figure out how to exclude iPad as a target using Expo.

When I used to write native apps, you could select which devices your app was configured for in XCode.

Is there a way to exclude iPad for Expo apps?

Many thanks!

1 Like

I found the “supportsTablet” property which is exactly what I was looking for, but unfortunately since my app has been previously approved and released…

“This bundle does not support one or more of the devices supported by the previous app version. Your app update must continue to support all devices previously supported.”

Ugh, I wonder what the reasoning for that is?

I build my first app with this option in false, but in any case the app is available on iPad, it’s an emulation of an iphone on the iPad screen, where you can zoom in, so no harm for styles (in my case), but still, available on iPad.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.