Invariant Violation: Failed to call into JavaScript module method AppRegistry.runApplication(). Module has not been registered as callable.

after upgrade my expo sdk to 47.0.0 i am getting the following error:

Invariant Violation: Failed to call into JavaScript module method AppRegistry.runApplication(). Module has not been registered as callable. Registered callable JavaScript modules (n = 11): Systrace, JSTimers, HeapCapture, SamplingProfiler, RCTLog, RCTDeviceEventEmitter, RCTNativeAppEventEmitter, GlobalPerformanceLogger, JSDevSupportModule, HMRClient, RCTEventEmitter.
A frequent cause of the error is that the application entry file path is incorrect. This can also happen when the JS bundle is corrupt or there is an early initialization error when loading React Native.
at node_modules\react-native\Libraries\Core\ExceptionsManager.js:null in reportException
at node_modules\react-native\Libraries\Core\ExceptionsManager.js:null in handleException
at node_modules\react-native\Libraries\Core\setUpErrorHandling.js:null in handleError
at node_modules\expo\build\errors\ExpoErrorManager.js:null in errorHandler
at node_modules\expo\build\errors\ExpoErrorManager.js:null in
at node_modules@react-native\polyfills\error-guard.js:null in ErrorUtils.reportFatalError
at node_modules\react-native\Libraries\BatchedBridge\MessageQueue.js:null in __guard
at node_modules\react-native\Libraries\BatchedBridge\MessageQueue.js:null in callFunctionReturnFlushedQueue.

how can i fix that??

Hi @elvix10,

Does your project has the main file named something other than the App.js or are you setting "main" in package.json to any other file? In this case, please see registerRootComponent - Expo Documentation to follow instructions on how you can have a custom entry file.

Did you ever figure this out? I am getting a very similar error as of today.

possible fix is clear your cache. Just run this command to clear your cache.

react-native start --reset-cache

and now Your error will be resolved. perfectans.net

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.