//...

<Image
            contentFit="cover"
            source={profile?.coverPhoto?.url}
          />

But when I run the app I get this error:

Error: Cannot find native module ‘ExpoImage’

and a warning like this one:

WARN The native view manager required by name (ExpoImage) from NativeViewManagerAdapter isn’t exported by expo-modules-core. Views of this type may not render correctly. Exported view managers: [ExpoBarCodeScannerView, ExpoAppleAuthenticationButtonContinueWhite, ExpoBlurView, ExpoLinearGradient, ExpoAppleAuthenticationButtonContinueWhiteOutline, ExpoAppleAuthenticationButtonSignInWhiteOutline, ExponentGLView, ExpoAppleAuthenticationButtonSignUpWhiteOutline, ExpoAppleAuthenticationButtonContinueBlack, ExpoAppleAuthenticationButtonSignUpBlack, ExpoVideoView, ExpoAppleAuthenticationButtonSignInWhite, ExpoAppleAuthenticationButtonSignUpWhite, ExpoAppleAuthenticationButtonSignInBlack, ExponentCamera].

I can’t find a way to get it to work. Any help?

Hi @stesvis, Expo Image is available from SDK version 48 and above. You’ll have to upgrade your project’s expo SDK version in order to use the new library. Here is a link to the announcement post and release notes: Expo SDK 48. Today we’re announcing the release of… | by Brent Vatne | Exposition

Thanks @amanhimself . I upgraded to Expo 48 and in development the error is gone and the image is working fine.

However, upgrading generated a new problem, the build won’t run anymore in Expo Go.
I opened a new topic about it. Expo Go is stuck checking for updates and will never finish.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.