Expo google signin with firebase

I implemented expo-google-sign-in successfully. When user sucessfully signin I use signInWithCredential method from ‘firebase/auth’ to add user in firebase authentication and it is working but after this I am getting warning…

AsyncStorage has been extracted from react-native core and will be removed in a future release. It can now be installed and imported from ‘@react-native-async-storage/async-storage’ instead of ‘react-native’. See GitHub - react-native-async-storage/async-storage: An asynchronous, persistent, key-value storage system for React Native.

I tried to run expo install @react-native-async-storage/async-storage but not happen anything
I think firebase/auth(javascript sdk) is storing credentials after signin into asyncStorage imported from react native. Is there any other way to add user into firebase from expo google signin?

Hey @luciajane, what version of firebase are you using?

latest version of firebase( 9.4.1 )

I’m getting the same error. Using firebase 9.5.0.

Is there any solution for this?
Due to this, I’m not able to store user info even after installing the package @react-native-async-storage/async-storage users have to log in every time they open the app which is annoying. Please, someone help with this problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.