Expo for Web problem

I have a project that works perfectly in the browser, with maps implementation, audio playback etc.
However, after “npx expo export:web” i open index.html from the “dist” directory and it just shows a blank page.

Googling the issue absolutely didn’t help. I also couldn’t find any suitable info in the expo documentation.

But looks like the problem is not with the libraries or anything project-specific.
Because I just made a simple Expo project that show a single line of text. Again, I used npx expo export:web. And again, my index.html is showing a blank page. What could be causing the issue? I followed the instructions from https://docs.expo.dev/workflow/web/

Here is the template code I used, adding the import from the instrcution on the Expo website:

import { StatusBar } from ‘expo-status-bar’;

import { StyleSheet, Text, View } from ‘react-native’;

import {registerRootComponent} from ‘expo’

registerRootComponent(App);

export default function App() {

return (

Open up App.js to start working on your app!

);

}

const styles = StyleSheet.create({

container: {

flex: 1,

backgroundColor: ‘#fff’,

alignItems: ‘center’,

justifyContent: ‘center’,

},

});

1. SDK Version: 49
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Web

Have you tried F12 to view the error message if any? If the problem is due to fail to load the generated javascripts, please see if adding the following line to package.json and rebuilding again solves the problem:

“homepage”: “./”

1 Like

I have the same issue as do others. They have acknowledged the bug on GitHub and are working on it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.