EAS Build not work iOS EXDevLauncherController

Hello . I’m having problems with EAS Build, I get an error at the very end, when the build is almost complete in fastlane, can someone help me, this is giving me a lot of headache.

fatal error: 'EXDevLauncherController.h' file not found

can you share some more information and possibly a reproducible example?

here is the complete log

can you provide a minimal reproducible example? How to create a Minimal, Reproducible Example - Help Center - Stack Overflow

please read this page: How to create a Minimal, Reproducible Example - Help Center - Stack Overflow

sorry then , i can not offer more information than that , i do not know what else i can show , i just want to deploy the application with EAS build and in the documentation there is nothing to help me . I just need it because stripe doesn’t work with normal build

what is really important here is that we are trying to understand how we can reproduce your situation. to do this, we would like to have a project that we can clone from github and run on our machine and run on eas build for ourselves. if you follow the instructions on that page that i linked to it explains how you can approach doing this.

it is not useful to see the error message you’re seeing in this case, because without seeing the actual code for the app it doesn’t give us much that we can go on to help. so please, provide us with a repository that we can clone in order to help you further

i just had a look at your build page (i am an expo employee and we can view builds on the system to debug issues) and i see that you have a bare project, so you should be able to reproduce this same problem locally with a Release build.

the issue appears to be that you did not include a conditional macro around importing of 'EXDevLauncherController.h'

make sure that any dev client imports are wrapped with macros as follows:

#if defined(EX_DEV_MENU_ENABLED)
@import EXDevMenu;
#endif

#if defined(EX_DEV_LAUNCHER_ENABLED)
#include <EXDevLauncher/EXDevLauncherController.h>
#endif

doing this , in the AppDelegate.n file my AppDelegate.h can continue like this :

#import <Foundation/Foundation.h>
#import <React/RCTBridgeDelegate.h>
#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
#import <EXDevLauncherController.h>
#import <Expo/Expo.h>

@interface AppDelegate : UMAppDelegateWrapper <RCTBridgeDelegate, EXDevLauncherControllerDelegate> // Here you're implementing the `EXDevLauncherControllerDelegate`
@interface AppDelegate : EXAppDelegateWrapper <RCTBridgeDelegate>

@end

or it would look like this:

#import <Foundation/Foundation.h>
#import <React/RCTBridgeDelegate.h>
#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
//#import <EXDevLauncherController.h> --> remove line
#import <Expo/Expo.h>

@interface AppDelegate : UMAppDelegateWrapper <RCTBridgeDelegate, EXDevLauncherControllerDelegate> // Here you're implementing the `EXDevLauncherControllerDelegate`
@interface AppDelegate : EXAppDelegateWrapper <RCTBridgeDelegate>

@end

you should follow the expo-dev-client installation instructions on Installation in React Native and Bare workflow projects - Expo Documentation

here is what your AppDelegate implementation and header files would look like if you were using the latest version with the sdk 43 template: