EAS build for automated start on simulator

The EAS built went well, I downloaded it from Expo, unzipped and dragged it on the simulator.
But when I click the app icon the app does not start. A page like this opens where I need to “fetch the development server”.

I try to make Detox work. It can’t find any element with the given id. That is obvious cause it tries to start the app but this page opens.

Question: is there a way, some configuration I am missing, to tell the EAS build to start the app on the simulator without opening this page?

this is eas.json: { "cli": { "version": ">= 0.48.1" }, "build": { "base": { "node": "16.15.1" }, "development": { "extends": "base", "developmentClient": true, "distribution": "internal" }, "simulator": { "extends": "base", "developmentClient": true, "ios": { "simulator": true } }, "staging": { "extends": "base", "releaseChannel": "staging" }, "production": { "extends": "base", "releaseChannel": "production" } }, "submit": { "production": { "ios": { "ascAppId": "1...." }, "android": { "track": "internal", "releaseStatus": "draft" } }, "staging": { "ios": { "ascAppId": "163....." }, "android": { "track": "internal", "releaseStatus": "draft" } } } }

PS: if I click fetch server, then the server link all works fine.
Thanks

HY there i can see your post

I apologize, but your question seems to be incomplete or unclear. It appears to be related to an EAS (Expo Application Services) build for automated start on a simulator, but it’s missing some context or details. Could you please provide more information or clarify your My AARP Medicare question so that I can assist you better?

Thanks and regards
MilesDomingues