Cannot add directory containing static html files to media folder / asset-manifest

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 3.7.1
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): web

I am new to expo and I am trying to customize part of the build process. What I am trying to accomplish is to get the path to a given folder in a 3rd party library that is installed in node_modules so that I can use one of the files in it as the source for an Iframe. Currently it doesn’t work because the file just gets added to the bundle.js file. I noticed that when running expo build:web the output includes the folder web/static/media where a number of .ttf font and icon files are placed, there is also a file in /web called asset-manifest.json that has a list of all of these files. If I could supply my own list of files to add to this manifest or something similar to that it would solve my problem. I have been looking through the docs but I cannot find anything that says how to do this, if someone could at least point me in the right direction it would be very helpful. Thanks very much.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.