What is the correct way to use ART?

I’m trying to use react-native-progress in my app, which uses ART.

Per this page ART is available on Expo, but it doesn’t provide instructions on using it - https://docs.expo.io/versions/v32.0.0/sdk/art/

So I am trying to install ART the ‘normal’ way, with yarn install @react-native-community/art.

However, after doing this and running expo, I get the below error. What is the correct way to install and use ART?

(node:53720) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: jest-haste-map: Haste module naming collision:
  Duplicate module name: react-animated
  Paths: /Users/Varun/Documents/workspace/clyme/node_modules/@react-native-community/art/node_modules/react-native/Libraries/Animated/release/package.json collides with /Users/Varun/Documents/workspace/clyme/node_modules/react-native/Libraries/Animated/release/package.json

This error is caused by `hasteImpl` returning the same name for different files.
    at setModule (/Users/Varun/Documents/workspace/clyme/node_modules/metro/node_modules/jest-haste-map/build/index.js:569:17)
    at workerReply (/Users/Varun/Documents/workspace/clyme/node_modules/metro/node_modules/jest-haste-map/build/index.js:641:9)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.