Unable to run published app on expo go client

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 48
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS

My app runs perfectly when testing on local. But when I publish using eas update, upon opening the project on expo go client the entire app almost immediately.

Hello,
If your app runs perfectly when testing locally but crashes almost immediately after publishing and opening it using the Expo Go client, there could be a few possible reasons for this issue.
there are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

Verify Expo SDK Version: Make sure that the Expo SDK version used in your app matches the version supported by the Expo Go client. Ensure that both your local development environment and the Expo Go client are using the same SDK version.
       Check for Error Messages: Examine the logs or error messages displayed when the app crashes in the Expo Go client. These messages can provide valuable information about the cause of the crash. Look for any specific error codes or error descriptions that might help pinpoint the issue.

i have some add this you can read this
Dependency or environment differences: Ensure that the production environment matches your local development environment as closely as possible. Check if there are any discrepancies in the versions of dependencies, SDKs, or environment variables.
Build configuration: EAS update might PayMyDoctor apply different build configurations or optimizations that could cause unexpected behavior. Review your EAS build configuration and compare it to your local setup to identify any differences that could be causing the issue.

i typically submit my builds and test by getting them from apple/google. i dont use my builds in expo go.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.