- SDK Version: 49
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): ALL
Our fintech business consists of multiple engineering teams working on various products, with Angular for web applications and React Native for mobile apps. We are exploring the possibility of adopting Expo SDK as our primary cross-platform tool, enabling us to share the same source code for both web and mobile.
Our main challenge lies in creating a Container/Shell Super-App using Expo, which can incorporate our existing applications (Angular and React Native) as mini-apps and support new web and mobile products (those would be built using Expo SDK). Additionally, we are interested in potentially migrating our React Native and Angular applications to Expo SDK (managed) in the long run.
We aim to achieve the following benefits through this transition:
- Unify codebase for web and mobile platforms.
- Enhance developer experience by utilizing Expo’s tooling capabilities.
- Enable incremental migration of legacy applications to Expo.
- Create a cohesive user experience with a super-app composed of multiple mini-apps.
Could you kindly provide guidance on how we can effectively address these challenges and leverage Expo for our cross-platform needs?
P.S.: Could Expo or any of its partners be hired to help us on this journey?
Thank you for your assistance.