- SDK Version: 47
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): ALL
Please, where can I learn more about modern EXPO Multi-Module Architecture?
I have investigated this for quite a while in 2020 and 2021, but I left the company before our team completed the super app using Multi-Modules with RN (Not EXPO).
How realistic it is to have a multi-module architecture that span 10 different teams (one for each Business Unit) with 2023’s Expo technology?
The most important aspect for us is MOBILE (Android and iOS), but having a single codebase that could ALSO run on WEB (Mobile and Desktop) would be AMAZING.
Important aspects that we are considering for this design:
- Each team will be able to have their own Module (This will be loaded once the end user selects the BU (ie. My Checking Account, Savings, My Ranking (Gamification), My Credit Card, My Insurances, My Profile, My Inbox, My Loans, etc).
- Share some foundational libraries, like Design System, Analytics, Authentication, Splash, Log System, Menu - that will have a “pointer” to load the correct module (mini-app)
- Be able to communicate back and forth with base (Shell) and any other modules.
- Have good transition between modules
- Have some cycle management for the Modules, like OnLoad, OnReload, OnClose, etc.
- Personalization that is SENT to Modules when they are loaded (Dark Mode, Language, Profile used (Business, Personal))
Any tip would be appreciated