Notifications icon in android with problems[SDK49]

I am using SDk49 and the expo-notifications library. I have everything configured correctly to show notifications on iOS and Android, all this configuration works without problems in production. The problem is that the android notifications do not show me the app icon correctly, I only see a gray image.
On iOS everything works fine.
Can someone help me determine what happens with the notification image?
I have tried with 96x96 as recommended by the doc, then I tried other dimensions, but with the same result, it only changes the color slightly of the icon, but without showing clearly,
I would appreciate any help

Estoy utilizando el SDk49 y la libreria expo-notifications. tengo todo configurado correctamente para mostrar las notificaciones en iOS y Android, toda esta configuracion funciona sin problemas en produccion. El prolema es que las notificaciones en android no me muestras el icono de la app correctamente, solo se ve una imagen gris.
En iOS todo funciona correctamente.
alguien pudiera ayudarme a determinar que pasa con la imagen de las notificaciones?
he probado con 96x96 como recomienda la doc, despues probe otras dimenciones, pero con el mismo resultado, solo cambia el color ligeramente delicono, pero sin mostrarce nitidamente,
Agradeseria cualquier ayuda

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.