No permission to use internal app sharing

I’m trying to do my first upload to Google Play Store. I followed the instruction here:

When I try to upload the apk file to the internal app sharing, it complains that I don’t have the permission to do so.

I found a SO post with exactly that problem:

Unfortunately that didn’t help.

It says, that I don’t have the permission for the expo.io android permission name. Should I post that here? I don’t know if that is save?

Did I miss something?

I use managed workflow, my eas-cli version is eas-cli/0.47.0 darwin-x64 node-v12.16.1.

Follow up:
I remember from another app that I released with expo.io, that there is an App-Integrity point in Google Play Console, where one can leave their keys and signature from expo credentials.

But when I want to add these credentials, it says, that I first need to make a release to add them.

When I add a new release, I’m only allowed to upload .AAB binaries. So as the expo documentation says, I first have to:

Before using eas submit -p android for uploading your builds, you have to upload your app manually at least once. This is a limitation of the Google Play Store API.

What I now try:
What I missed is, that I should be able to build an .AAB binary like this:

expo build:android -t app-bundle

Then I should be able to add a release and add the expo credentials.

Answer:
I did now the following to create an .AAB binary:

In eas.json I removed the line:

"distribution": "internal"

Like this eas build creates an .AAB binary.

For more details to this issue check this SO link:

I ran now this command:

eas build --platform android --profile staging

Although I intend to release a staging with staging API, I removed the internal distribution line. I hope, I will be able to upload this binary to Google Play Console with the expo credentials.