Hard to explain PUSH_TOO_MANY_EXPERIENCE_IDS

I have recently started getting this error in my app. It seems that some users are getting push notification tokens for the wrong project.

From a recent notification to a large cohort of our users, one of the push notification tokens (which was created recently) was from the wrong project. Most of our users are in the correct project slug but the one in the wrong project belonged to a project id instead of a slug if that makes sense (a UUID instead of a slug).

Can you think why some users have recently started getting push notifications in the wrong project?

Thanks,

Robert

{
    "type": "Error",
    "message": "All push notification messages in the same request must be for the same project; check the details field to investigate conflicting tokens.",
    "stack": "Error: All push notification messages in the same request must be for the same project; check the details field to investigate conflicting tokens.\n    at Expo.getErrorFromResultError (/app/node_modules/expo-server-sdk/src/ExpoClient.ts:291:36)\n    at Expo.getErrorFromResult (/app/node_modules/expo-server-sdk/src/ExpoClient.ts:280:41)\n    at Expo.<anonymous> (/app/node_modules/expo-server-sdk/src/ExpoClient.ts:261:17)\n    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)\n    at fulfilled (/app/node_modules/expo-server-sdk/build/ExpoClient.js:5:58)\n    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)",
    "code": "PUSH_TOO_MANY_EXPERIENCE_IDS",
    "details": {
      "xxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx": [
        "ExponentPushToken[xxx]"
      ],
      "@xxxx/xxxx": [
        "ExponentPushToken[xxx]",
        "ExponentPushToken[xxx]",
      ]
    }

Hello,

Even if it is not possible to explain the source of this problem, is there anyone I can contact to find which account is linked to this UUID to try to debug the problem?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.