- SDK Version: 40
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android
I have followed every step of https://docs.expo.io/versions/latest/sdk/facebook to get Facebook authentication working for a built Android standalone app. Note that:
- Facebook login works in Expo Go for both Android and iOS
- Facebook login works for iOS standalone
- I have followed the android standalone app instructions above, where I added the key hash to my Facebook developer account
- I have switched to production mode
What I’m seeing is that when I click “Continue” (after Facebook prompts with “you have previously signed in with…”), it redirects back to the standalone app, but seemingly to some default blank “Activity” screen with my app name at the top (something like this https://miro.medium.com/max/700/1*TBQn1kUaAPcyX4Rzg9quVw.png).
Is there some way to debug what exactly is blocking the redirect/authentication from registering?