Expo XDE not working anymore

The expo XDE just stop working: i m attaching the report tar that was generated. I m using SDK 25.

https://exp-xde-diagnostics.s3.amazonaws.com/rush86999-3132a453-4fc5-42e4-9087-b950eed63322.tar.gz

it just keep activating remote debugging and stops working

What do you mean by "stops working"
If you could send a screenshot it might be helpful.

Thanks for the response. The problem resolved after I restarted my MacBook. Basically after building, the XDE no longer properly launched the remote debugger tools and it kept starting new chrome windows. Once I restarted everything, it started working again and I wasted hours trying to find out what went wrong. LOL

:slight_smile: Great. Glad you got it resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.