I have never ran into any problems with running my Expo apps on a simulator before… but now suddenly the Expo app displays a message “There was a problem running Expo” instead of my app.
Expo SDK: 37.0.12
I have tried to:
- reinstall the app on the simulator
- deleted and reinstalled node modules
- made sure I keep up to date versions of Expo
- restarted the process several times
- restarted bundler
- cleared cache (expo start -c)
- tried with other projects (even a fresh one)
- even restarted my computer
I did however got it to build my app and run it once. But, now it doesn’t seem to work any longer.
I will attach a screenshot of the issue. Anyone ran into something similar?
On my Android emulator it works fine.