EAS Install pods failing

Our build is eas build failing constantly at install pods without any additional information. The error is as follows. I have tried changing the node version, image, and legacy deps, plugin configs. Pod install after prebuild locally works fine, but eas build always has the same failure

Using Expo modules

[Expo] Enabling modular headers for pod ExpoModulesCore

Auto-generating `.xcode.env.local` with $NODE_BINARY=/Users/expo/.nvm/versions/node/v16.10.0/bin/node

[stderr]error Failed to load configuration of your project.

[!] Invalid `Podfile` file: 783: unexpected token at 'info Run CLI with --verbose flag for more details.'.

#  from /Users/expo/workingdir/build/ios/Podfile:14

#  -------------------------------------------

#    use_expo_modules!

>    config = use_native_modules!

#  

#  -------------------------------------------

Error: Unknown error. See logs for more information.

In your post, please share:

• managed
  • eas - 3.6.1
  • eas build

show your Podfile (node_modules → react-native → template → ios → Podfile)

Hi @rexcoeqty

Could you please post a link to one of the failed builds? Only Expo team members are able to view your build logs, so I won’t be able to, but if one of the Expo team members sees your post then it will help them to have the build link.

I’m not sure what could be causing the error. Could you please post your dependencies and devDependencies from package.json as well as the plugins section from app.json if you have a plugins section. Also it’s worth running expo-cli doctor --fix-dependencies just in case.

Also:

This might sound like a stupid question :slight_smile: but just to confirm, you do not have an android directory in your project when you run eas build, right?