Android: Build in progress... after one day

@ide the build has taken 7 hours already, is it possible to cancel that process and try again?

Any one cant kill my build process?
My build process has been run more than 6 hours. I can’t check my build process id but my user name is ingo
my project url is https://exp.host/@ingo/ingo

Please help
Thanks

@ide Thanks mate, it’s working right now. Yesterday, I was able to make an Android production build and pulled it up to Play Store successfully. BTW would be nice to have such an option as on Unity where you can cancel building of your app whenever you want. Any ideas about this realisation by any chance? :slight_smile:

we are working on making it so you can see logs and cancel builds etc. it should be ready soon; sorry it’s not done yet.

1 Like

Cool man, that’s totally fine :slight_smile: I’m really looking forward as many of us to get this option as well:)

Hi @ccheever , can you help me

My build process still in progress more than a night. I build it yesterday night and still in progress until now.
My username is ingo and mu project url is https://exp.host/@ingo/ingo

hi @ingo - i restarted your job. sorry for the trouble. we’re working on making it so you can restart jobs yourself.

EDIT: Issue solved via the slack channel

Hey, @ccheever . Im facing the same issue with my build (Build ID: d09a02bc-b380-4206-b5f0-ae8e3d8677ef). I was supposed to upload this app to the store today and the client is counting on it.

Can you cancel that build so I can try again?

It would be great indeed to have a command allowing users to cancel builds directly from the exp CLI.

Kind regards,

I’m having this issue. My build Id is : 4cdcc040-755e-4550-be9d-05e3b9eca562

Hello there, I’m experiencing the same issue. The build is still in progress after one day. Could you please help to have a look?

D:\limin\UdaciCards>exp --version

D:\limin\UdaciCards>exp build:status
[exp] Making sure project is set up correctly…
-[exp] Warning: Not using the Expo fork of react-native. See https://docs.expo.io/.
[exp] Your project looks good!
[exp] Checking if current build exists…

[exp] ============
[exp] Build Status
[exp] ============

[exp] Android: Build in progress…

similar issue. Build ID: b7a3362b-7e9c-42d0-a877-28bd09b7c077
" Cannot start new build, as there is a build in progress."
Expo team, can you clear the process?

Hi

My android build seems to be stuck too and I feel like it’s stalled.

The tag is 803780f3-e1ec-4b99-a758-7d28aa9fbeb2

Could you cancel it please ?

Thanks !

Hi @cryan @limin @igor90007 @soch – i’ve cleared the system of stale builds. Try restarting your build and let me know if that works! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you. Now, it works

Facing the same issue since yesterday. Got a production release today. Please help @quinlanj

Hi everyone! I restarted all of the hung builds in our queue (there were 6). If you’re still having issues with your build, please paste your build ID and I’ll take a look at the logs.

Do it again please.

Build ID: d112ebbd-5ced-4782-beaa-9cbc9b9266a3

@kumarryogeshh it looks like that build finished successfully based on the logs. Are you still having problems?

Hi @dikaiosune,

i am facing the same issue:

iOS: Build started…
Cannot start new build, as there is a build in progress

Please help.

I am also experiencing long build times (12+hrs)
ID: 486149c1-c556-4c14-ba2b-12fa05a1adeb