*All* iOS builds are suddenly failing

Have successfully build for both Android and iOS for many months now. All of a sudden, starting about 3 days ago, iOS builds are failing, even though Android builds are continuing to succeed. Even stranger is that even reverting back to old versions of the code that used to build fine, the build will now fail.
Here is an example of a failed build:
https://expo.io/builds/b4439703-e435-494c-9929-ba521ba9fb29

Please help! Totally stuck here…

Apart from this we’ve been very impressed with Expo. Keep up the good work!

Hey @scalamedappstore,

Are you still unable to build? Our dashboard indicates that everything is running normal.

Cheers,
Adam

Hi there!

Thanks for responding. We have been unable to complete a build since late last week.
Here is an example of a failed build: https://expo.io/builds/b4439703-e435-494c-9929-ba521ba9fb29

Mostly what’s been happening is that the iOS build runs (to the same point as shown in the link above), and then after about an hour, the build just vanishes into thin air, never to be seen again. If I refresh the browser on the link to the build page it goes to some fallback page telling me “Our code broke”. And if I go to the builds listing, I cannot see the build at all. So the link I’ve shared above is an exception in that it’s still visible to us.

Please help. We’re really broken here and we’re days out from a commercial release.

Alon

Hello @scalamedappstore,
you have tons of assets in your application. >2500 is a huuuuuuge number of assets and that’s probably the reason why your build is failing. That’s bad we don’t handle this error well, sorry for that.
The only thing that I can think of is you trying to build your app with turtle-cli, I doubt that you’ll manage to build your app with so many assets using our builders. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is not something we can easily fix at the moment.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.