- We’re using the Expo video player component for an iOS/Android project
- The player does not provide an exit button, such as “Done” or “X”, so users are forced to scrobble to the end of the video, or exit the app entirely, in order to stop playback
- The FullScreen mode offers an X button, which we can use with a callback function to exit the video, however we can’t seem to find a way to add custom UI elements on the Fullscreen view layer
- For example, we’d like to add custom speed controls to the fullscreen version
- We’re approaching it in this way because we don’t want to completely rebuild the native controls in the video player, we’d like to use those offered by the component
- How can we add UI controls to the FullScreen video player? Is it possible?
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.