when i init expo i get error : npm ERR! Maximum call stack size exceeded

Unable to initialize git repo. `git` not in PATH.
Installing dependencies...
npm WARN deprecated deep-assign@3.0.0: Check out `lodash.merge` or `merge-options` instead.
npm WARN deprecated core-js@2.6.10: core-js@<3.0 is no longer maintained and not recommended for usage due to the number of issues. Please, upgrade your dependencies to the actual version of core-js@3.
npm WARN deprecated core-js@1.2.7: core-js@<3.0 is no longer maintained and not recommended for usage due to the number of issues. Please, upgrade your dependencies to the actual version of core-js@3.
npm WARN deprecated fsevents@1.2.9: One of your dependencies needs to upgrade to fsevents v2: 1) Proper nodejs v10+ support 2) No more fetching binaries from AWS, smaller package size
npm WARN tarball tarball data for metro@^0.51.0 (sha512-nM0dqn8LQlMjhChl2fzTUq2EWiUebZM7nkesD9vQe47W10bj/tbRLPiIIAxht6SRDbPd/hRA+t39PxLhPSKEKg==) seems to be corrupted. Trying one more time.
npm ERR! Maximum call stack size exceeded
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\Amoory\Desktop\rn1\rn-app\node_modules\.staging\@react-native-community\cli-a792a931\build\commands\link\ios\addFileToProject.js'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\Amoory\Desktop\rn1\rn-app\node_modules\.staging\@react-native-community\cli-a792a931\build\commands\link\ios\addProjectToLibraries.js'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\Amoory\Desktop\rn1\rn-app\node_modules\.staging\@react-native-community\cli-a792a931\build\commands\link\ios\addSharedLibraries.js'

Hey @momoamoory,

Could you please run expo diagnostics and paste the log that is printed out here? Also, I would make sure you have git installed and that it is properly set in your PATH.

Cheers,
Adam

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.