Warning from Apple when uploading IPA

When I upload the application using the Application Loader of XCode it throws me a warning that I must add the 1024x1024 icon.

As far as I know this requirement is new for Apple submissions. How do I add this 1024x1024 icon on the build?

WARNING ITMS-90704: “Missing App Store Icon. iOS Apps must include a 1024x1024px App Store Icon in PNG format. Without providing the icon in the Asset Catalog or via iTunes Connect, apps cannot be submitted for App Review or Beta App Review. Refer to https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon/ for more information.”

1 Like
  • make sure you have the latest version of xcode (oddly this has caused this problem for others in the past)
  • if your build is from a while ago (more than a couple of weeks) then build again and resubmit

My build is from less than an hour ago, and my XCode (Version 9.1 (9B55)) is the latest. I updated it like 2 days ago.

can you do a simulator build and send me the result? you can direct message me the url if you like. (exp build:ios -t simulator)

I’m having this issue just today as well , previous build 2 weeks ago was fine

I’m having the same issue today.

this was resolved a while ago