Can't View Expo project at all

Hi, I’ve just installed a fresh Expo project on my Windows 10 machine with the command npx create-expo-app project-g --template, with typescript template. The server starts but I can’t view my changes anywhere.

1. Metro is not opening automatically. If I manually go to exp://192.168.1.102:19000 then nothing happens not even an error. If I go to 192.168.1.102:19000 it shows:
  2. My Galaxy S21 phone is on the same WI-FI network as my laptop. After I scan QR code, tried multiple times, it always shows Network Response Timeout error.
  3. When trying to run Android Simulator it says:
    Failed to resolve the Android SDK path. Default install location not found: C:\Users\X\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk. Use ANDROID_HOME to set the Android SDK location. Failed to resolve the Android SDK path. Default install location not found: C:\Users\X\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk. Use ANDROID_HOME to set the Android SDK location. Error: 'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

What I have tried:

• Set inbound rule in Windows firewall and enable port 19000 for all network types.
  • Reinstalled the project multiple times.