Azure AD B2C error AADB2C90012

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: “expo”: “~47.0.12”,
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): web and ios

So I have set up an Azure AD B2C tenant with an App Registration.

I have the following code, taken from the Azure expo-auth-session docs.

WebBrowser.maybeCompleteAuthSession();

const Authenticated = () => {
  const discovery = AuthSession.useAutoDiscovery(
    "https://testtenantname.b2clogin.com/tfp/testtenantname.onmicrosoft.com/B2C_1_weatherappflow"
  );

console.log("discovery is: ", discovery);

const [request, response, promptAsync] = AuthSession.useAuthRequest(
    {
      clientId: "24c9fd0c-f595-485d-8aa1-2e782d45b104",
      scopes: ["api://62bc39a4-f689-4bb1-a1ae-1763d6f17539/Read.Weather"],
      redirectUri: "http://localhost:19006"
    },
    discovery
  );

useEffect(() => {
    console.log("Received the following response: ", response);
  }, [response]);

return (
    <Button
      disabled={!request}
      title="Login"
      onPress={() => {
        promptAsync();
      }}
    />
  );
};

No matter whether I try it with ios (I replace the redirectUri for that) or try it with the web version, I get the same error saying

AADB2C90012: The scope 'api://62bc39a4-f689-4bb1-a1ae-1763d6f17539/Read.Weather' provided in request is not supported. Correlation ID: 56f3a68a-72a2-4d68-8943-6b2709d1cb06

I have confirmed multiple times that the permission is there for the App registration → API permissions → the permission is there and the admin consent is granted

I have also tried switching around requesting scope: read.weather, offline_access always the same error.

What am I doing wrong? I have read a lot of Azure docs to see how they set up their App registrations, and that seems to be correct, so I assume I am using the library in a wrong way, but I dont see what is the issue?

Can somone please help me with this as I am on the edge of insanity :smiley:

I have verified this and I am able to get the token with Postman. What is the issue with the library??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.