Android build failed but iOS build successful

Hello Team ,
While preparing apk , standalone build failed for android whereas ipa is successful for same project.
I have created a expo blank project and try to build apk. I am facing same issue.
coommad line error log :
You can press Ctrl+C to exit. It won’t cancel the build, you’ll be able to monitor it at the printed URL.
× Build failed.
Standalone build failed!

Could not find google-services.json while looking in [src/nullnull/debug, src/debug/nullnull, src/nullnull, src/debug, src/nullnullDebug]

registerResGeneratingTask is deprecated, use registerGeneratedResFolders(FileCollection)

Could not find google-services.json while looking in [src/nullnull/release, src/release/nullnull, src/nullnull, src/release, src/nullnullRelease]

registerResGeneratingTask is deprecated, use registerGeneratedResFolders(FileCollection)

I have not used google service /push notification anywhere.

Please suggest .

Nothing you posted is an error, but I’m guessing your build failure is also related to google bintray outage. We just deployed a change that should fix that, so try rebuilding it.

I am still getting the bintray issue. Could you please check on this

Nov 30 14:05:14 turtle[9] INFO: > Unable to load Maven meta-data from https://google.bintray.com/exoplayer/com/facebook/react/react-native/maven-metadata.xml.

your last build failure was before fix was deployed

Thanks for the response.

Actually I just did 10 minutes back.

Should I try again?

I don’t see any builds in the last 10 minutes in your account, can you link to the build page?

I did try two build

one is with expo build:android i think this one is got successfull

another one tried in my local machine using turtle build. there it failed

Turtle build also should work now right?

No, to fix that for turtle-cli we need to apply fixes to each supported sdk seprattlly and rebuild it. The current solution we use on server in a meantime is adding

127.0.0.1 dl.bintray.com
127.0.0.1 google.bintray.com

to /etc/hosts

It should work with turtle-cli, but it’s not sth we can do automatically

oh Okay. so I need to do the same modification to my /etc/host and try run the turtle-cli for now

Is my understanding correct?

/etc/hosts
yes

Thanks It will be okay for now

Thanks Team .
Let me try again

Hello team ,
Build is succesful now :smiley:
But in logs I am still getting the information. Don’t know whether this is error or not

Could not find google-services.json while looking in [src/nullnull/debug, src/debug/nullnull, src/nullnull, src/debug, src/nullnullDebug]
Could not find google-services.json while looking in [src/nullnull/release, src/release/nullnull, src/nullnull, src/release, src/nullnullRelease]

Thanks once again.