I seem to have huge challenges in using EAS Updates and I no longer understand why.
My SDK version is 47, EAS CLI is 3.4.0. This is managed workflow.
I have setup production branch that alos listens to channel production. We have a custom runtimeVersion set, currently to “48-4.1”.
My latest base app from stores is versioned 4.2.1 and listens to branch production, with runtimeVersion “48-4.1” (image attached). Now this happened:
- I made a EAS update, with command
eas update --branch production --channel production
- Update goes through, my app prompts for update, everything works. (Version codes where updated in the release, runtimeVersion untouched)
- I make another release, nothing happens anymore
- I uninstall and redownload 4.2.1 from app store.
- Even the update that was prompted for installation once, is no longer appearing.
What is going on??