This issue just started, I was able to build and download builds today without issue, but all the sudden when I try to download my builds I just get an white page that says not found. This is happening both for new builds and existing builds that I had downloaded earlier. The url in the address bar for the not found page is : https://api.expo.dev/--/artifacts/eas/REDACTED (the REDACTED is a long string of random characters, looks like the build id I’m guessing). I tried removing the – thinking maybe the url just go screwed up somehow, but that didn’t fix it. I also tried refreshing the build page to make sure I was still logged in, and I still was. Not sure why it suddenly stopped working.
I checked the actual request and it’s getting a 404 as the response.