Very confused about submitting Google Play Store and deploying a Managed Project

Howdy,

1. I have created multiple apps with Expo (great stuff)
  2. I have multiple organizations in Expo (each has one or more apps)
  3. I have multiple projects (one for each app) in firebase
  4. I have multiple projects (one for each app) in Google Cloud
  • Does each app have/need its own upload key? I created a new one and went through a grueling 2-day process to associate a new key for one of my projects, and now another does not work.
  • Can I only attach the Service Account from ONE of the Google Cloud projects to my entire Expo account? It seems I have to unlink one project to attach another.

I’m trying to understand what’s written here: https: //docs.expo.dev/submit/android/
but it does not seem to cover my - apparently - more complex scenario of multiple orgs and projects.

Thanks!

Also, when I create and build for the first time a new project, Expo seems to create an upload key? Maybe it creates other stuff as well. Does expo store that on my local machine somewhere? Or is it stored in Expo. If it is only stored at Expo how can I download for safe keeping? And why might Expo forget about my key?

Can someone try to answer this for me? I would help me a great deal.

Can I only attach the Service Account from ONE of the Google Cloud projects to my entire Expo account?

All credentials including service account are defined per combination of project and package name.

And why might Expo forget about my key?

It can happen if you:

• delete credentials expliciltlly
  • change slug
  • change owner
  • change package or bundleIdentifier

Expo seems to create an upload key?

Note that this key is meaningless until you upload first apk/aab to the store, but after that, you need to use the same key for all future uploads.

Does expo store that on my local machine somewhere?

It’s stored on the server. You can download it from the website or using eas credentials command.

Thanks @wkozyra. I am still having issues submitting. Apparently the same service account I use for each project is not the same one that google play store wants.