Upgraded to EAS update now can't find Constants.manifest.extra

Hi! Using SDK 46 I’ve forcefully upgraded to EAS update and now (as stated in the docs) I can’t access Constants.manifest, so no, Constants.manifest.extra (which my apps use extensively!)

Doing a console.log of the constants object I indeed see that Constants.manifest is null, but there is another Constants.manifest2 object without any of my app.config.js extra data.

imagen

I’ts just me or this is madness?, anyway, I have two questions.

1: ¿Will the Constants.manifest2 be ketp there?, because is a real PITA to migrate every single extra variable in my builds to eas.json files (really love app.config.js).
2: ¿Is there a replacement to have Constants.manifest.extra that can be setup using app.config.js?

Thanks!

Found that my vars are now in Constants.manifest2.extra.expoClient.extra. Is that OK…can I keep using my extra vars with that property path?

So I need to answer this question:
1: ¿Will the Constants.manifest2 be ketp there?, because is a real PITA to migrate every single extra variable in my builds to eas.json files (really love app.config.js).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.