Upgraded Expokit sdk 33 assets images and vector icons not showing in Release app apk

I did expo publish and ./gradlew assembleRelease
Release apk app not showing all assets images and vectors icons that i am using.
In debug build app, everthing is fine.

i check this also, but cant solve it.

this is my expo.gradle file

// Gradle script for detached apps.

import org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.Os

void runBefore(String dependentTaskName, Task task) {
  Task dependentTask = tasks.findByPath(dependentTaskName);
  if (dependentTask != null) {
    dependentTask.dependsOn task

afterEvaluate {
  def expoRoot = file("../../")
  def inputExcludes = ["android/**", "ios/**"]

  task exponentPrebuildStep(type: Exec) {
    workingDir expoRoot
    if (Os.isFamily(Os.FAMILY_WINDOWS)) {
      commandLine "cmd", "/c", ".\\node_modules\\expokit\\detach-scripts\\run-exp.bat"
    } else {
      commandLine "./node_modules/expokit/detach-scripts/run-exp.sh", "prepare-detached-build", "--platform", "android", expoRoot
  runBefore("preBuild", exponentPrebuildStep)

  // Based on https://github.com/facebook/react-native/blob/master/react.gradle

  android.applicationVariants.each { variant ->
    def folderName = variant.name
    def targetName = folderName.capitalize()

    def assetsDir = file("$buildDir/intermediates/merged_assets/${folderName}/merge${targetName}Assets/out")

    // Bundle task name for variant
    def bundleExpoAssetsTaskName = "bundle${targetName}ExpoAssets"

    def currentBundleTask = tasks.create(
        name: bundleExpoAssetsTaskName,
        type: Exec) {
      description = "Expo bundle assets for ${targetName}."

      // Create dirs if they are not there (e.g. the "clean" task just ran)
      doFirst {

      // Set up inputs and outputs so gradle can cache the result
      inputs.files fileTree(dir: expoRoot, excludes: inputExcludes)
      outputs.dir assetsDir

      // Set up the call to exp
      workingDir expoRoot

      if (Os.isFamily(Os.FAMILY_WINDOWS)) {
        commandLine("cmd", "/c", ".\\node_modules\\expokit\\detach-scripts\\run-exp.bat", "bundle-assets", expoRoot, "--platform", "android", "--dest", assetsDir)
      } else {
        commandLine("./node_modules/expokit/detach-scripts/run-exp.sh", "bundle-assets", expoRoot, "--platform", "android", "--dest", assetsDir)

      enabled targetName.toLowerCase().contains("release") || targetName.toLowerCase().contains("prod")


    runBefore("process${targetName}Resources", currentBundleTask)

Please suggest me to fix it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.