Unhandled Promise Rejection Warning:

Hi,

I am working on a project with the latest version of react and expo and I am getting this warning when I try to execute the App.

Opening on Android device
(node:14271) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: (_Api || _load_Api(...)).default.versionsAsync is not a function
    at /xdl@53.1.7/src/Android.js:97:28
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
    at step (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/xdl/build/Android.js:547:191)
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/xdl/build/Android.js:547:437
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/xdl/build/Android.js:547:99
    at _checkExpoUpToDateAsync (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/xdl/build/Android.js:116:18)
    at /xdl@53.1.7/src/Android.js:224:7
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
    at step (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/xdl/build/Android.js:547:191)
(node:14271) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 14)
(node:14271) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I add catch() to all the Promises yet I am still getting the error.
Any idea what could be producing it?

Thanks

Hey @gonzalosp,

This issue has been reported here and it should be fixed as of version 2.13.0 of expo-cli. Can you update and let me know if that works for you?

Cheers,
Adam

You are right, I updated it and it was solved.
Thanks

Glad to hear it!