Unable to upload existing JKS file through expo.dev ui

Hi,
I have a JKS file that I’m trying to upload for my builds through the android classic credentials manager UI on expo dev. I verified that the key/keystore/alias/jks file is valid by running a test build through android studio and was able to successfully upload it to the play console. When I try to upload the key to the expo servers, I get a “Error: Invalid JKS Keystore: Invalid keystore format” message. I’ve tried converting the key to a p12 with key tool and it uploads successfully but then fails to build with a “Failed to read key from store” error.

The project I’m trying to upload it for is running Expo SDK 43.

What does keytool -list -keystore pathtojks -storepass pass returns?
Have you tried using expo credentials:manager to do that?

Thanks for getting back to me.

This is the output from keytool -list

When I tried uploading it through the credentials manager it says “make sure that you provide correct credentials in ‘credentials.json’ and the path provided under ‘keystorePath’ points to a valid keystore file”

it looks like this is already p12 keystore and you mentioned you tried convert it to p12, is this the converted one?

When I tried uploading it through the credentials manager it says “make sure that you provide correct credentials in ‘credentials.json’ and the path provided under ‘keystorePath’ points to a valid keystore file”

This is the exact command that cli runs there, some of the values you are providing must be incorrect

I was able to get it working by using the eas-cli build command. Thank you so much!