Unable to start the project on Latest expo client iOS

I just updated my expo client to Version 2.4.2. I am using CRNA. I also updated “react-native-scripts”: to Version “1.12.0” for getting the “get url to mobile using sms/email” feature.

Now when I open the app from url sent to my mobile, its stuck on Splash screen and no error is displayed in the terminal. need help

I have same problem, I have IOS and the last update (one without qrcode)

me too :frowning: i think there is a big problem with ios version

Just for increased visibility:

We are aware of this problem and have narrowed down the culprits. The team is actively working on a fix. You can track the issue here: https://github.com/expo/expo/issues/1576

Cheers,

Adam

Hey @aa4044 @matteotasinato,

Can you guys please upgrade to the newest version of exp and try to run your iOS project? It should be fixed but let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Thanks!

same for me, i have upgraded but doesn’t work :frowning:

Can you expand on “doesn’t work”? What is happening? Also, are you using Expo or CRNA? If you’re using CRNA, you’ll have to update react-native-scripts to the latest version.

I installed expo again, and tried to access from the iOs device. Unsuccessfully. Blank Screen. Android works ok.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.