Unable to resolve module 'module://@babel/runtime/helpers/interopRequireWildcard.js'

Hello.

I’m working off of a snack project a group of people worked on a year ago. As I’m trying to run the app on the Android emulator, I’m getting the following error,

'Unable to resolve module ‘module://@babel/runtime/helpers/interopRequireWildcard.js’

The app runs smoothly on the iOS emulator on Snack, but nothing except the error shows up when it’s run on the Android emulator.

I just wanted to ask if anyone could help me figure out what the “interopRequireWildcard.js” is and where it is in a project so I could take steps in resolving the error.

Hello Lucario,

Were you able to find the solution for this issue, I am facing the same issue and unable to find the solution anywhere. Please help to give some light on this issue.

Regards

Not really. I believe it has something to do with the babel.config.js in the project, but the file doesn’t have much to go on.

module.exports = function(api) {
api.cache(true);
return {
presets: [‘babel-preset-expo’],
};
};

I have this same problem in a snack and don’t have a babel.config.js file. I assume babel is pulled in under something I’m using but I don’t know what.

{
“dependencies”: {
“lodash”: “4.17.15”,
“tabletop”: “1.5.2”,
“prop-types”: “>=15.5.0”,
“random-string”: “0.2.0”,
“react-native-modal”: “11.1.0”,
“react-native-elements”: “1.1.0”,
“react-native-modalbox”: “1.7.1”,
“react-native-swipe-list-view”: “2.0.0”,
“react-native-modal-filter-picker”: “1.3.4”
}
}

Peter

I think that’s likely the culprit. You could do a binary search on the dependencies and see which triggers the error. Let us know what you find out

Sharing the snack you experience the error on is always helpful as well.

Somehow I got it to work. I copied the files from the non-working snack into a new snack one at a time, and eventually the app worked. But I copied all the files from the snack into the other one. I’m not sure why it worked. Sorry if this doesn’t help out with your problem.

Very curious! Could you share links to the original & remade snacks?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.