Unable to resolve module `@expo/vector-icons/FontAwesome` from `(..)\node_modules\react-native-elements\src\social\SocialIcon.js`

Hello,

I ejected the project running expo eject, where i previously had @expo/vector-icons installed as a dependency . Then, I added run yarn add react-native-vector-icons and react-native link react-native-vector-icons to reconfigure this library correctly again (by this instructions).

Although, every time it is giving me this error:

error: bundling failed: Error: Unable to resolve module `@expo/vector-icons/FontAwesome` from `C:\Users\joaom\Desktop\PillDeal\App\pilldeal\node_modules\react-native-elements\src\social\SocialIcon.js`: Module `@expo/vector-icons/FontAwesome` does not exist in the Haste module map

Maybe @expo/vector-icons library (present before the eject) is conflicting with react-native-vector-icons. For that I tried:

npm uninstall @expo/vector-icons

But still the error continues. Do you have any recommendations? I ejected to a pure react-native-app

Thanks in advance!

Just check the path to your icons. Is it correct? I had same problem. Solved it by changing path.