TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'Constants.manifest.logUrl') after ejected

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 38
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android / iOS

My app was working fine in local as long as with production backend however it crashes on production (after release for testflight). It can’t even send the crash report to Bugsnag. Test flight crash report is totally empty, it’s just information about the device.

So, I decided to eject the app from Expo and run via XCode but it can’t build, it stuck while building, however I can run in simulator with npm run ios command. It takes looooong time to build even with a high configuration pc.

Here’s the error that I get on iOS and Android.

TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating ‘Constants.manifest.logUrl’)

notifier.js:21 loadModuleImplementation require.js:321:11 index.bundle?platform=ios&dev=true&minify=false:156256:48 loadModuleImplementation require.js:321:11 App.js:15 loadModuleImplementation require.js:321:11 index.js:3 loadModuleImplementation require.js:321:11 guardedLoadModule require.js:201:44 global code index.bundle?platform=ios&dev=true&minify=false:161346:3

There is also this issue with Constants.manifest.hostUri in Linking.
@bacon or someone else from expo can you please look at these expo-constants related problems with bare projects (from ejected expo sdk38) ?

Hey @kodart did you find any solution?

update to expo-linking@1.0.5

I’m sorry, I don’t remember. I might have followed up the link or gave up.