TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The first argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer, ArrayBuffer, or Array or an Array-like Object. Received undefined

Hello :wave: there

What’s happening?
The building and signing IPA crashes with TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The first argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer, ArrayBuffer, or Array or an Array-like Object. Received undefined.

The error only exist on IOS

Log cat error

building and signing IPA
TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The first argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer, ArrayBuffer, or Array or an Array-like Object. Received undefined
    at Function.from (buffer.js:330:9)
    at Object.writeBase64ToBinaryFile (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/builders/utils/file.js:9:27)
    at buildAndSignIPA (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/builders/ios/archive.js:60:21)
    at Object.buildArchive [as default] (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/builders/ios/archive.js:40:15)
    at async Object.iosBuilder [as ios] (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/builders/ios/index.js:30:13)
    at async build (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/jobManager.js:181:33)
    at async processJob (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/jobManager.js:118:32)
    at async Object.doJob (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/jobManager.js:49:5)
    at async main (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/server.js:66:13)

Additional Info
This error exist when I’m trying to change the bundle identifiers since the latest one is expired. I have change it with the previous one (the expired one), but the error still shown.

can you give more context on this? for example, a link to a build page if available

Thank you @notbrent , I don’t know why, but by today it has another error. Error: validateProvisioningProfile: provisioning profile is not associated with uploaded distribution certificate.

I fix this one with expo-cli:

expo build:ios --release-channel development --config app.development.json