Trying to Listen and handle push notifications

Hi, I have been trying to get information about how to handle push notifications using Expo SDK but really I can not find more info, every where I find the same expample of the Expo Documentation and that example maybe does not fit to my project.

I have used the {notifications} from expo to get the push token once the user get login, and I Save this token in the device using setItem of AsyncStorage and inside my Database using axios, after that once the user needs to make use the main service of my app, the user connects to a Websocket server using the WebSocket module of React Native, I get the PushToken previously saved in device and is sent to websocket server where If a condition is accomplished, a push notification is send to device using the “expo-server-sdk”, I have no problem until here, but my problem is where the user makes a “tap” (Touch) on the push notification, I need to handle it, receive the data added and take the user to another screen where the data will be showed, So, the push notification arrives to my devices but once I tap it, nothing happens… I dont know how to do it, because I am doing the example of Expo, and nothing is shown in my console.log()

//Obviously this is inside of the class
//and the necesaries modules are imported including { Notifications } from 'expo'
componentDidMount() {
    try {
        const a = JSON.stringify(this.props.navigation.state.params.finalOrderObj);
        ws = new WebSocket("ws://192.168.0.2:8000/projectFolder/Socket/main.js");
        ws.onopen = () => {
            console.log("Device connected!");
            ws.send(a);
        }
        ws.onmessage = (e) => {
            console.log(e.data);
        }
    } catch (exception) {
        console.log(exception);
    }
    this._notificationSubscription = Notifications.addListener(
        this._handleNotification
    );
  }

_handleNotification = (notification) => {
    console.log(JSON.stringify(notification));
  };

Maybe someone can help me to solve this problem please.