Transferring projects between Account and Organisation I am owner of

I have to transfer a project from Personal Account to Organisation I am owner of and docs is referring to follow the prompts under Transfer Project.

I can’t seem to find the Transfer Project option anywhere in the project dashboard. Can someone please point me in the correct direction?

I have already checked in the URL below
https://expo.dev/accounts/account/projects/project-id

Docs: Account Types - Expo Documentation

Hi @iamshadmirza

This looks like the relevant part of the documentation :slight_smile:

Transferring Projects Between Accounts

:warning: This feature is in private beta and supported only for projects on SDK 43 or newer. Please upgrade your SDK if necessary and email secure@expo.dev including the following in your email and you will be added to the waitlist.

Account name (source)
Account type: Personal/Organization
Are you an Owner? yes/no

Account name (destination)
Account type: Personal/Organization
Are you an Owner? yes/no

(the following for each project)

Project: slug
Currently uses Push Notifications? yes/no
Upgraded to SDK 43 or newer? yes/no

:bulb: If it is your case where a project on your Personal or Organization Account ( source ) is sold/given to another company/person (receiving party) and you need to transfer the project to their Account ( destination ) where the receiving party does not want to grant you Owner access to said destination Account, you can create a new Organization Account ( escrow ) to complete the transfer from while safely sharing Owner access on the escrow Account.

1 Like

Ah, my bad. Thank you so much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.